It’s Beta Time (for Android)!
Posted on July 11, 2013 at 5:19 PM -
As we get ready for our next Android app update, we’d love your help testing the beta build we have ready. This 3.6 release offers a spiffy new Save screen!
- View snapshot of your stats and map immediately after completing a workout
- Attach a photo to the end of your activity
- Share your photo with your RunKeeper friends, Facebook and Twitter
We’d love for to give this all a whirl and let us know how it works. As usual, please provide us as much information as you can (via the comments section below) about any bugs you’re seeing, and the steps you take to reproduce it. If you are a developer, feel free to use developer tools to generate bug reports and send them over to us at support.runkeeper.com/tickets/new.
Now for the fun part! To install the beta:
1) Go to application settings and allow installation from unknown sources
2) Click the button below from your Android browser to get the new APK.